Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

This weekend was a nice and relaxing one. On Friday, during the day we went to the lake at Kodie's grandparents and then went to my dad's in the evening. Every year they have a big firework display and make it a big deal. My dad becomes this big kid on the 4th and really enjoys lighting fireworks with Kodie. On Saturday, Kelly, Klint, and Macy came over to hang out. Macy was like a fish and swam the whole time. I ended up getting her to jump off the diving board for the first time without a life jacket with me! After that she did it over and over by herself! Sunday was all about getting some rays by the pool. I am trying so hard to get a tan or just a little color before Mindy's wedding. So far, it really isn't working:(

My crazy dad and stepmom! Don't you wish you had head gear like them??
My dad and Kodie getting ready to blow some stuff up!!
Macy getting ready to jump off the diving board by herself!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Macy loved swimming in the big pool. We bought some of those diving dudes like you guys have so she can have some fun in her pool.