Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catching Up, May 15 thru June 4.

So obviously we have been busy (and lazy) the past 3 weeks. Kodie had another hockey tournament, my brother Jamie graduated with his BBA from Northwood, Averi had her first play date with Grant, the three of us (no Averi) went to our first Tigers game of the year, Memorial day, Patti came back to Michigan for the summer, and so much more. Here are the last 3 weeks, clift notes style.

Jamie thought it would be cute to dress Averi up like flashdance.
My little brother Jamie is the first member of my family to graduate from college.
I have never been more proud of him. Graduation was in Midland. Kodie and I had to
drive straight from there to Canton for a hockey game at 8:45.








Just some cute pics of Averi on the boppy pillow,

and in the bath.

Jamie's went to visit her Grandma Iles. Here she is holding Averi.


More tummy time.

Jamie, Kodie, Averi & I walked 3 miles at Cascades last week.
It was one of the "2009 Walk Jackson" events.



Stephanie and Drew brought Grant over last week to play with Averi.


Jamie, Kodie & I went to see the Tigers play the Rockie's Saturday, May 23rd.
We asked the usher to take our picture for us and this is what we got. Hilarious Huh?

We went to Kodie's Grandma & Grandpa Wortmans Sunday, May 24th.
This is Kodie's cousin Kayla holding Averi.

Jamie, Kaiden, & my Mom came over for dinner on Monday, May 25th.

Friday, May 22nd on my way home from work I found this little shihtzu walking down Cunningham Rd. We kept him at the house over the 3 day weekend until we could find his home on Tuesday. Sidney was happy to have a friend all weekend.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gary, I think that usher had a thing for ya. That's why he strategically placed his finger:)Ha! Averi is changing more every day! So, is it time to get a second dog?