Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Arizona

In September, I (Gary) went to Scottsdale, AZ to attend training for work. My classes ran from September 8 thru 12. Jamie flew out to join me the last day. We stayed until the following Tuesday, September 16 to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Jamie wasn't feeling the greatest, so we spent the majority of our time shopping. Nothing to strenuous.

My friend Ron O'Rourke and his wife Lindsay had just moved to Avondale 2 months ago, which was a 30 minute drive from Scottsdale. We all got together Friday night and went to an Arizona Diamondbacks game. That was a blast. They play inside a dome, which was closed due to the 101 degree temp outside, however they did open the roof for some post-game fireworks.
After the game, we got a ride back to our car from two pedal cabs. That was fun.

The 4 of us got together again Sunday in Glendale for some shopping and dinner.

Jamie and I had a pleasant weekend, and it was nice to see Ron & Lindsay.


JAMIE & I IN FRONT OF CHASE FIELD



RON, LINDSAY, JAMIE & I AT THE GAME. WE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO THE VISITORS (CINCINNATI REDS) DUGOUT.

ME & RON

JAMIE & I AT THE GAME


POSING WITH MY CHILDHOOD IDOL, KIRK GIBSON.

THESE 2 PICS ARE THE ROOF OPENING
FOR THE POST GAME FIREWORKS.


RON, LINDSAY & THEIR DRIVER



JAMIE & I, AND OUR DRIVER



PLAYING IN THE FOUNTAIN AT THE GLENDALE MALL




JAMIE IN THE DESERT


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Nice to see you posting again:)