Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We spent Thanksgiving at Gary's Aunt Pris's and Uncle Ken's. Gary said that dinner was at 1pm and wouldn't you know we were running late, as usual. However, when we showed up no one else was there except for his Aunt and Uncle and his 1 cousin, Holly. Dinner was really at 3pm, so for once we were early, really early. It was actually nice to be early once, that way we could spend more time with his family that we hardly ever see. We were able to spend the day with his cousins, Holly and her husband Kyle and their little one, Izzy, along with Megan and her finance Josh, his grandma Amay, and his mom. It was nice day!
After dinner we went to visit my dad and Stepmom were we looked at the ads for Black Friday and ate some pumpkin pie. I couldn't believe it when my dad said he was going to get up at 5am to do a little shopping himself...I don't know what he was thinking. I will have to ask him how he enjoyed standing in lines that are forever long with a bunch of crazy people like himself!! I don't even get up that early for a deal and we all know how much I enjoy a good deal. I just can't see something being that good of a deal to get me up at the butt crack of dawn.
Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day and if you are one that gets up super early for deals, I hope you got everything you wanted without being trampled. Love you all!!

Kodie, Izzy, and Me

She was showing us what she was for Halloween, which was Raggy Anne)


Gary and his Mom

Gary and Amay

Me, Missy, and Aunt Pris

Izzy taking her baby for a walk

No comments: